Saturday 20 April 2013

Tupac death


15 years on from his death after being shot by a mysterious assassin, Tupac's former bodyguard Frank Alexander reveals who he thinks was the killer (and explains why he wasn't to blame).
undefined
How are you doing Frank?
Just riding my horse, man. Just hanging out and chasing those cowgirls.
How did you come to be Tupac’s personal bodyguard in the first place?
I spent  11 years in the Marines and trained to become a world-class bodybuilding champion. I was working as a prison officer when I got a cal from a friend of mine, asking me if I wanted to work security for Death Row Records, owned by the man Las Vegas police believed to be the New Prince of Darkness, Marion ‘Suge’ Knight.
We heard they hooked you up with Snoop and the Dog Pound, and after your quick thinking saved them from being shot in New York, Tupac asked you to work for him.
I was 5 foot 11inches and almost 20 stone. I knew my size was a factor or Tupac. He liked having a big-ass nigga on his side. They used to call me ‘Big Frank’.Tupac also liked me cos I was the only one that could keep up with him. He was like the Energiser Bunny; he was a workaholic. Plus he loved to drive fast and crazy. He used to try to shake his security, but I was the only one who managed to stick with him. Tupac was a lot of fun. We had a blast.
How much did you get paid?
About $300 a day, but there were other perks.
Like what?
Like candy – Tupac’s code name for weed. Pac smoked weed 24/7. When he first got out of bed every morning, he rolled a Philly Blunt. Tupac taught me how to make one. You basically take a cigar, slice it up in the middle, take out the tobacco and replace it with weed. The shits so good, you’ll never go back. Tupac looked at things like this: money, first; weed, second; pussy, third. That’s saying a lot, because he really loved women.
So Pac wasn’t exactly training for priesthood?
I couldn’t count the number of hoochies Pac slept with while I was working with him. But it would have to be in three digits. Women threw themselves at Pac and he wasn’t dodging – including Madonna; Faith Evans (Biggie Small’s wife); OJ Simpson’s daughter, Arnelle; and Kidada Jones (Quincy Jones’ daughter).
You must have met some cool people.
I met a ton of people – like Samuel L Jackson and Tim Roth. One time, we were invited to Men’s Fashion Week in Italy and Pac and Versace hit it off real well.
Tupac was pretty close to Mike Tyson, wasn’t he?
Mike hung out with us all the time. He and Tupac had a lot in common: the bad boy thing. It goes back to where they came from. I remember one time on tour, Tupac had Mike come up on stage and do a song with him. Pac started rappin’ about Mike and Mike was jumping up and down on the stage, throwing his hands in the air and screaming like a bitch, he was so excited.
Tupac didn’t mind a scrap, did he?
Pac wasn’t a big guy: 5 foot 7 inches and 160 pounds, but he loved to fight. It was my job to neutralise those situations before they got out of hand.
Didn’t he get into a fight on the night he got shot?
That’s right. It was with Orlando Anderson, a Crip from the South Side. Anderson had previously got into a scuffle with one of the Death Row guys. They’d torn up a mall. That was the kick-off for everything that was to eventually happen.
So what happened with Anderson and Tupac?
On the night of the Tyson/Seldon fight, a friend of Suge Knights came up to Tupac and whispered that he had spotted Orlando Anderson in the arena. Tupac ran over and that’s when they got into it. I ran over and saw Tupac throw a couple of blows. Anderson tried to throw one back, but ended up going down, and that’s when a ton of Death Row guys jumped on him.

4 comments:

  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : ( unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Tracy I live in Florida USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Tracy I live in Florida USA I’m 35 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $12,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Guys!! I am Belinda. I live in Chicago USA. I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and found it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids. My husband left me and the kids for another woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from Mr.Alexander so i immediately contacted him for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life.This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to 10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this blank ATM card. The card works in all countries and that is the good news. If you need this card don't hesitate to contact Alexander on his email address: alexanderhackers01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

100% FREE

FREE Automated Traffic bots